I'm taking a slight detour in the blog to dedicate to my grandpa, kamey-lou, the man who loved donuts. This week he passed away. I will miss him and will also be eternally grateful for everything he has done for me through my life. When I was little he used to have me ride on the middle of the seat of one of the trucks he drove for the state. I remember him bringing us little pies after he was out for the night plowing during the snow storm. Sometimes we would go fishing down the street in Long Island sound looking for shiners. We were inseparable for as long as I can remember. Even later, through all the places I may have lived, he was always there, always calling or sending a letter. So grandpa I dedicate this entry to you. Thank you for always being the solid, the man who tried to carry an air conditioner down the stairs for me, the person who helped make so many things possible that otherwise wouldn't have been. I will always love you and will always carry with me all the good you have done for me and all the love you gave. Thank you, thank you, thank you.